Guascor Energy Gas Engines® provide reliable horsepower for the most demanding uses.
Customized Guascor Energy Gas Engines from IIS are available in 1,200, 1,500 and 1,800 rpm. These lean and rich burn, electronically carbureted, Guascor Gas Engines provide installation solutions for power generation, co- and tri-generation, and mechanical drive applications.
GUASCOR ENERGY GAS ENGINES AND GENSETS BROCHURE
Put our experience to work for you.
With a combination of Guascor Energy Engines and Industrial-Irrigation, you simply can’t go wrong.We can help you identify the right local partners for in-field service and support. Highly trained technicians and parts specialists will keep your engine running strong for years to come.
Guascor Energy Product Details.
The SGE series can be adapted to operate on lean gases from biomass gasification processes as well as associated gas, low quality natural gas, well gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and a wide range of waste gases from the oil and gas industry.
- Output range from 250kw to 1.8MW
- Powered by natural gas, biogas, landfill gas, sewage gas, flare gas, and a wide variety of other gases — syngas, associated petroleum gas (APG), well gas, etc.
- Supplied as a stand-alone engine, genset, with cogeneration systems (CHP) skid separately, or in a fully assembled container unit (noise insulated if required)
- Dry / wet exhaust manifold
- Single / double step intercooler
- Oil cooler in main / auxiliary circuit
- 248 / 194ºF (120 / 90°C) main cooling circuit temperature
- 176 / 131 / 104ºF (80 / 55 / 40ºC) intercooler cooling circuit temperature
- Able to reach rich burn engines load acceptance in certain configurations